Do you get stressed out when making travel plans? There’s so much you have to take care of such as hotel accommodations, airline tickets, car rental, itineraries, and the list goes on. That’s just the basics. What about when you arrive to your destination? You didn’t travel that far to hang out in the hotel.
Let me be your Personal Travel Planner. I will use my resources to find unique activities and accommodations to exclusively fit your needs and wants. Get ready to wow the family with a vacation they won’t forget!
What does a Personal Travel Planner do?
- Research special destinations, restaurants, and areas of interest
- Find and compare best airfare and accommodations
- Arrange for car service to and from the airport
- Take care of last minute hiccups
- Lost luggage communication